Transgender Pages - Hormone replacement experience 1



I have so far lived as a Male with my inner self crying and craving and longing to lead a female life. Even now I do not know if, I have the courage to get fully transformed into a female. But the urge has now exceeded the maximum limit and I feel that I could not wait any longer.

My plan is to first at least start hormone therapy. When I decided to go ahead with that, I started searching the best possible way to do it. It turned out to be a very long search. There were lots of articles, experiences, campaigns and so on. I was fully confused.

Earlier, five years back, I took 'Premarin' for about 6 months and then I discontinued. Before telling my present experience, I think it would be better I register my experiences with Premarin.

Premarin is a natural pill made from pregnant mare urine. One can get this from any local Pharmacy.

Dosage - 0.625 mg 4 to 5 tablets per day.

This is how I started. This was a heavy dose. But I took the risk to find out the changes fast. The immediate change I felt in less than 5 days is that my erection almost stopped. Even in the early morning hours, I didn't feel it excited. Sexual urge slowly started reducing. But I was not attracted towards males. My dreams were still with girls.

I tried masturbation several times but could cum only a few times and that too with lots of effort. My attitude towards females started changing slowly. Once I saw them as my partners but now I started seeing them as rivals.


I wanted to wear like them, do make-up like like, live like them, have boobs like them, have pu**y like them ....... the desires were infinitive. But the changes I see in my physic were very slow or non-existent.

I felt my nipples becoming a bit tender. Even a small touch inflamed an intense feeling within. Since I already have good boobs, change in its size was not substantial. But still I felt that there was an increase.

The same dosage of Premarin, if continued for 2 to 3 years, some visible,changes could be observed. But unfortunately I discontinued taking Hormones due to some personal problems. I could not see or tell you exactly what would have happened if I had continued my dosage for 2 or three years.

But now, for a change, after browsing through the net, I decided to go for 4 mg of PROGYNOVA EVERY DAY. And at last I started taking the doses just four days back. There is a lot of difference between Premarin and Progynova. This one seems to be acting faster.


My four days of experience with Progynova is really exciting. I will share those experience and I would also like to record my experiences everyday with you all.

Please wait for my next post.

The pictures posted here are mine and you can see how feminine I am even without hormone replacement. I really would like to show you all how this feminine beauty really gets transformed into a real female beauty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog